Our subscription services
Successful financial planning requires regular reviews. Whenever your circumstances change (e.g. Marriage, children, divorce, death in the family etc) it is important to review your finances and make appropriate changes.
Variable forces are at work in the economy that can greatly affect the decisions that you make. These include: interest rates, inflation, property prices, unemployment, politics, pension legislation and stock markets. It is therefore both prudent and logical to review the policies that you have to make sure that they are still suitable - that you have enough protection cover in place, that you are invested in the right funds, that you are putting enough into your pension etc.
For this reason, we offer a number of different service packages, depending on your requirements.
Minimum £20,000 funds under management
£15 per month (single and couples)
- Access to WRAPS™
- Login details to WRAPS™ online
- Seasonal emails and newsletters
- Access to an adviser by email and phone for ongoing advice
- Access to administration support by email and phone for ongoing support and service
Minimum £50,000 funds under management
£25 per month (single) and £30 per month (couples)
All the benefits of Bronze Plan plus...
- Biennial financial review
- Fund value statements for all savings investments and pensions
- Professional advice on maximising your portfolio
- Focus on hitting financial goals
- Access to free re-mortgage service
Minimum £100,000 funds under management
£50 per month (single) and £60 per month (couples)
All the benefits of Silver Plan plus...
- Annual financial review
- Detailed financial report of all existing policy holdings
- Cashflow tax-saving strategies
- 0800 number for unlimited free phone support
- Free invite to all Wealth Matters seminars and function
- Not all of these services are regulated by the Financial Services Authority
- Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. You may have to pay an early repayment charge to your existing lender if you remortgage.
- The value of your investment can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested.