How a financial planner can help you
Your financial planner should play an important part in your life and should be committed to helping you achieve your financial goals.
This is what we think the role of your financial planner should be ...
- To review your current circumstances.
- To listen clearly to what you say.
- To understand your goals, requirements and your concerns.
- To provide education regarding investments
- To develop the right strategy to move forwards.
- To analyse risk and then develop an appropriate investment strategy
- To be mindful of any shortfalls and to make you aware of them.
- To minimise taxation implications or any consequences of tax changes.
- To implement the proposed financial plan
- To monitor progress towards objectives.
- To communicate on a regular basis