Contractors and freelancers
Wealth Matters specialises in working with contractors, freelancers and interim managers. We offer independent financial advice and guidance to help you make smart choices with your money.
Wealth Matters has been working with professional contractors for several years. We understand the issues that you face as a contractor, including:
- Fluctuating income & cash flow issues
- Uncertainty of future contracts
- IR35 issues
- Planning for retirement/ pension contributions
- Tax implications
- The absence of sick pay (income protection), life insurance, critical illness insurance and private medical cover.
Wealth Matters can provide constructive Financial Solutions, tailored to your needs
As a contractor, you receive no pension, no sick pay, no private medical cover and no death benefits, so you need to make your own provisions.
We have solutions to all these problems, and can help you make the most of your earnings, showing you ways to extract money from your company tax efficiently, whilst at the same time helping you to minimise your tax liabilities.
If you operate through a limited company, it is important to understand how best to minimise your income tax, national insurance payments, corporation tax and capital gains tax. However, there are many planning opportunities as a director of your own limited company.
- Contractors brochure
- Executive Income Protection - a tax efficient way of protecting your income
- Death in Service for Contractors/Freelancers
- How Stocks and Shares work
- Wealth Matters Guide to changes in Pension Legislation
- Taxation and Allowances 2012/13
- Guide to the budget 2012
- Top 10 Personal Finance Tips